Chapter 1: Matters of the Heart
- Relationship is about getting your heart right, not getting your _________ right.
2. Have you thought that you had to clean up your life before you could have a genuine Relationship with the Lord? Explain.
3. Could you ever get good enough to earn a Relationship with Jesus Christ? YES/NO
4. Write out Matthew 11:28:
5. “Jesus invites us to come to Him as we are.”
What does this mean?
6. Our God is a God of RELATIONSHIP. TRUE/FALSE
7. What is the difference between a legal claim to Relationship and a personal Relationship?
8. The key element associated with Relationship is:
9. Write out Ephesians 6:14:
10. What is the second piece of armor listed in the Full Armor by the Apostle Paul?
11. Righteousness refers to our ______________-_____________________ with God.
12. We put on the Breastplate of Righteousness through our __________________ with Christ.
Who does Relationship comes first?