HOW THIS WORKS
THE FREEDOM CLASS
Simple—Effective—Easy to follow!
Listen as Debbie explains where to start and how to proceed in The Freedom Class for the best results!
Here's the summary...
The Freedom Class is a seven-step process.
This course is designed to help Christian believers attain emotional freedom by letting go of the past. The process is found in the Bible—in Ephesians 6, where the Apostle Paul said to PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD. He listed seven pieces of armor. They are:
- The Belt of Truth
- The Breastplate of Righteousness
- The First Shoe (or Foot Covering)
- The Second Shoe (Foot Covering)
- The Shield of Faith
- The Helmet of Salvation
- The Sword of the Spirit
In The Freedom Class, we put on this “armor” in a way that is applicable to our daily life. The method is simple and straightforward. The seven pieces of armor are converted into the seven steps presented in the four volumes of the Armor Series as illustrated below:
Instead of Shame
describes emotional bondage in detail
Instead of Disgrace
STEP 1: TRUTH
STEP 2: RELATIONSHIP
A Double Portion
STEP 3: COMMITMENT
STEP 4: ENDURANCE
STEP 5: TRUST
STEP 6: HOPE
STEP 7: OBEDIENCE
At this time, only Book One: Instead of Shame is available in print. (Books Two, Three, and Four are pending publication and will be available soon.) However, you don’t have to wait until all four books are published, because the video course for all seven steps is available right now for Freedom Class members!
What to do...
1. Read INSTEAD OF SHAME first.
- Book one, Instead of Shame, sets the tone for the entire course.
- Instead of Shame is available in BOOK FORM only. It is not part of the video course. Instead of Shame is available (in paperback or ebook) on Amazon. See the link on our Products Page.
2. Begin the seven-step VIDEO COURSE.
- Start with STEP ONE: TRUTH.
- Do not skip any Steps.
- Do not study the Steps out of order.
- To access TFC Video Course, click on COURSES in the Menu at the top of the Homepage.
NOTE: The seven steps are available ONLY in video format. When the last three books of the Armor Series are published, that will change. But for now, the video course is the way to go!
3. Check out the Workbook.
Each module of The Freedom Class concludes with THIRTEEN QUESTIONS called the Workbook. Many of these questions are intensely personal and are composed to help the student process the material in a positive and empowering manner.
The Workbook Pages on the site are printable. Compiled in a notebook, they make a great journal for recording answers to the questions and making notes. Quick-links to printable Workbook pages for Instead of Shame AND all seven steps are located on the Bulletin Board (Homepage).
4. Take advantage of additional resources available.
- LIVE WORKBOOK DISCUSSIONS — The Freedom Class regularly hosts webinars and virtual classrooms to discuss the Workbook applications. (These are not required and are available only if you want to participate.) Students can post questions and comments during the discussions. These live events are recorded for viewing anytime and are an excellent source for clarification and encouragement. If you’ve got a question about the Workbook, a virtual class is the perfect time to ask!
- OPTIONAL VIDEOS — Occasionally you may see some optional content linked to a lesson. These are usually short discussions of one particular topic that often needs clarification. The link will be titled according to the subject matter, so you can decide if you want to watch.
- ATTACHMENTS — These are additional resources that you may find helpful. Like the Live Workbook Discussions and Optional Videos, these are not required to complete the course but can be great learning tools.
- BULLETIN BOARD — On the Homepage! Created for your convenience, the Bulletin Board offers Freedom Class members quick reference to Courses and Workbook Pages—AND upcoming events are posted there as well. Don’t miss out! Visit the Bulletin Board often.
5. Proceed at your own pace.
The Freedom Class is designed so that you can move at your own pace with ease and confidence. For those who feel they need more structure, suggested reading schedules are posted on the Bulletin Board. Those enrolled in a group study will follow a schedule created just for their group.
Take your time. The Freedom Class is intensely personal—and at times you may be challenged by the intimate nature of the content. (Expecially the Workbook!) It’s important that you absorb each lesson and give your new revelations time to generate the inner change that results in emotional and spiritual growth. So don’t rush it!
The Freedom Class is easy to follow. You have access now, so go at your own pace anytime!
6. Connect with us on Facebook!
Follow me on my Facebook page—The Freedom Class with Debbie Wallace. I love hearing from my students about how the Freedom Class is changing their lives. Also, consider joining a CLOSED GROUP on the fb page. The closed groups are a great place to interact with other students and share what God is doing in your own life. Who knows, maybe one day I’ll share your testimony on my website or Facebook!
Also, please add my email address email@example.com to your contacts right now! (Make sure I end up in your inbox, not your junk file.)
Finally, support us on our other social media sites—Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. All links are on the website.
RECAP—This is the line-up!
READ INSTEAD OF SHAME—Do this first!
Instead of Shame is available in book form (ebook and paperback) only. It’s not part of the video series. A Content & Workbook Guide is available on the site to assist students with Instead of Shame, if they wish to use it. See the quick-link located on the Bulletin Board (Homepage).
BEGIN THE VIDEO COURSE—Seven steps.
After you’ve read Instead of Shame, begin the VIDEO COURSE—starting with STEP ONE: TRUTH. When you finish Truth, move on to STEP TWO: RELATIONSHIP, and so on, until you complete all seven steps. Do not skip any steps or study them out of order. To access the video series, click the COURSES tab in the Menu or visit the Bulletin Board, where links to all seven steps are readily available.
CHECK OUT THE WORKBOOK!
Printable Workbook Pages are located throughout the Series. A quick-link to the Workbook is located on the Bulletin Board.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ADDITIONAL RESOURCES…
- Live Workbook Discussions
- Optional Videos
- Bulletin Board
PROCEED AT YOUR OWN PACE.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
7. Let's get started!
Thanks again for joining me in learning how The Freedom Class works! I can’t wait to see what God is going to do in your life. When the big changes start happening, send me a message! I want to hear about it.
Now…Take my hand and let’s begin. To start, click on the link below to join The Freedom Class. Let’s pursue emotional freedom together—God’s way!
Your Freedom Class teacher and coach,
Author, The Armor Series and The Freedom Class
Share The Freedom Class with a friend!