THE FREEDOM CLASS COURSE OUTLINE
Get started here
Today is your day!
You’re in a community of people on a quest for emotional freedom. Wherever you are in your journey, you have unlimited access to videos, webinars, live homework sessions—and don’t forget social media! Let us assist you in your journey!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* Book One of the Armor Series, Instead of Shame
* A notebook or journal for Workbook Pages
* A Bible—either the kind with pages or the kind on your phone, whichever you prefer
* The Freedom Class course content, available to members only. Click the link to join!
1. READ INSTEAD OF SHAME.
Instead of Shame presents Debbie’s testimony and describes emotional bondage in detail. It’s a must-read in preparation for the seven steps of The Freedom Class. Available on Amazon—or see our Products page!
2. GO TO THE FREEDOM CLASS CONTENT GUIDE, BELOW. READ THE INTRODUCTION, THEN MOVE ON TO STEP ONE!
The seven steps are listed below in the Course Outline. Click VIEW COURSE beside each one to access the Content & Workbook Guide, where you’ll find everything you need for that step. NOTE: The seven steps are available only in video format.
3. COMPLETE EACH STEP BEFORE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT.
The steps are listed in chronological order. Finish each step before beginning the next step. Do not skip any steps or study them out of order. NOTE: A link to each Step is located on the Bulletin Board (Homepage) for quick reference.
4. WORK THE WORKBOOK!
The Freedom Class Workbook is an important part of the freedom process. Each of the seven steps comes with a portion of the Workbook—13 questions at the end of each chapter. (There’s also a link to the Workbook pages on the Bulletin Board.) The Workbook pages can be printed. Compiled in a notebook, they make a great journal for recording answers to the chapter questions and making notes.
5. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE RESOURCES AVAILABLE.
- WORKBOOK DISCUSSIONS are are webinars where students can ask questions as Debbie discusses the answers to the Workbook. They’re live events but are recorded for viewing anytime—an excellent resource for those who need help with the Workbook questions or feel they need clarification or encouragement. If you’ve got questions, a live Workbook discussion is the perfect time to ask!
- ATTACHMENTS are linked throughout the course content. Check them out!
- Interact with us on our Facebook page, The Freedom Class with Debbie Wallace. The page hosts a closed group for each step in the series. (If you’re in Step One: Truth, you may want to participate in the Truth Group.) As a member of a closed group, you can share and post your experiences, questions, and thoughts. Rules and guidelines are posted on the page. Link here:
6. STAY IN TOUCH!
Visit the Bulletin Board often (on the Homepage). You’ll find upcoming dates for webinars and homework sessions, new videos—and lots more! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Now, let’s get started!
THE FREEDOM CLASS COURSE OUTLINE
The Belt of Truth
STEP ONE: TRUTH
The Breastplate of Righteousness
STEP TWO: RELATIONSHIP
Come as you are
The First Shoe
STEP THREE: COMMITMENT
Whatever it takes
The Second Shoe
STEP FOUR: ENDURANCE
Go the distance
The Shield of Faith
STEP FIVE: TRUST
The Helmet of Salvation
STEP SIX: HOPE
The Sword of the Spirit
STEP SEVEN: OBEDIENCE
Taking a stand
THE FINAL CHAPTER: FREEDOM
Share The Freedom Class with a friend!
THE FREEDOM CLASS
with Debbie Wallace