INSTEAD OF SHAME
THE FREEDOM CLASS
Chapter 12: The Power of Choice
1. In the spiritual realm, there is no neutral ground. You must choose between kingdoms. TRUE / FALSE
2. What is Spiritual Law #3:
3. Describe a FREE MORAL AGENT.
4. To function in the Kingdom of God effectively, one must be a willing __________________.
5. Write out Deuteronomy 30:19:
6. In the scripture above (Question #5), the two choices God gave the Israelites were __________________________ or _______________________________.
7. “God granted the gift of choice to all humanity, knowing that people might use it for all the wrong reasons.”
Have you ever used your gifts/talents/anointing for the wrong reasons? If so, explain.
How can you change that to building the Kingdom of God?
8. The devil wants to keep God’s children confused:
a. just till they grow up
b. as long as they are serving God
c. until they turn 40
d. throughout their lifetime
9. Write this sentence: I can choose the abundant life because I have the power of choice.
10. Attaining emotional freedom involves spiritual warfare. TRUE / FALSE
11. Write out 2 Corinthians 10:3-5:
12. According to the above scripture (#11), the weapons of our warfare are for:
a. pulling down strongholds
b. casting down arguments
c. bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ
d. all the above
Why are you a personal threat to the devil?