PART 2: A Tale of Two Kingdoms
1. The kingdom of this world is another way of saying the kingdom of _____________.
2. What is the DOMINION of mankind?
In giving mankind DOMINION, how did God lock himself out of the boardroom?
3. “Satan’s claim to dominion is spiritually illegal because he attained it through illegal means—through misleading, lying, stealing. Through deception. Mankind’s claim to dominion, however, is spiritually legal—ordained and purposed by Heaven.”
What does SPIRITUALLY ILLEGAL mean?
What does SPIRITUALLY LEGAL mean?
4. What is Spiritual Law #13?
5. “The presence of evil in the world makes life much more difficult for humans. But that doesn’t mean the devil can rule over you, personally. Each individual has dominion over their own life and certain areas in which they hold a spiritually legal authority.”
Name one area of your life where you have spiritual authority.
Do you feel you have utilized your dominion well?
How are DOMINION, SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY, and POWER OF CHOICE related?
6. What is the SIN NATURE?
How can believers rid themselves of the SIN NATURE?
7. The plan of salvation involved:
a. animal sacrifice
b. the sovereignty of God’s Word
c. the dominion of mankind
d. the blood of Jesus
e. all the above
8. What is the definition of the word REDEEM?
9. The payment for sin is _________________.
10. Explain in your own words why Jesus had to come as a man.
11. The devil often manages to get his work on the Earth accomplished through ____________.
12. “Satan is bound by the dominion factor. Just as God locked himself out of the boardroom and will not do anything on the Earth without the consent and participation of a living human, so is the devil bound by mankind’s dominion and authority. He cannot do anything without a person’s permission.”
Explain what this means in your life.
BONUS QUESTION: “Many people in our world today believe they are angry with a distant deity. They see God as the problem—not the answer—because, in their eyes, He is remote and uncaring. The world questions what they see as a lack of action from One who holds all power, and they ask, Why does God allow so much suffering in the world?”
What would you say to these people?